Friday, January 5, 2007

The so-called "Online Only" contract

Hello all.
There are times when physical one on one contact is not possible. IN those cases I have also devised a method of training which this contract will explain. Read it but remember, it is for those who desire training with this Old One.

Thank you for your interest.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Below is a description of what I, as a Cuckold Slut Trainer, do in online training, how I do it, how it is run, and what you need to do to be trained or to have your cuckoldress trained as a slut by Me in an online only environment. You are to read it, and then return it to Me with the words "I agree" or "I have done as instructed" attached to each section of this contract.

You will then make any and all computer purchases or downloads necessary and install them as required. You will then inform Me that you have done so and are ready to participate in this training.

Know this: I consider Myself, because of My 26 years experience of training sluts online, a professional slut trainer of both females and males. Thus you will read and comply with every part of the following or I will discontinue communication with you. I do NOT play games online, I train, and I will not waste My time with players and fakes.

The description and contract follow:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1. First of all I do NOT send photos of My sluts nor ANYONE I have ever trained to ANYONE. I will NOT be "coaxed" into Anything so unprofessional and childish as sending cock picks for you to see. If you want to see a photo of a male cock, do a web search for one.

2. I am not black, I am white. This is not a "Takeaway" where you choose how many orders of "black" or "white" meat to have, with a side order of " * * * * * ". I, and ONLY I, will choose what your training will entail, NO one else.

3. Your online participation will be required when I say, and in what ever manner I say.

4. Much of My training is through the use of yahoo messenger, a headset mic, and a webcam. If you do not have Messenger, download it and install it from http://messenger.yahoo.com/and add Sir_Strict_Aus to your list of contacts. Copy and paste that into your messenger to ensure that it is entered correctly.

5. If you cannot use Messenger (and though many have said they can't I have yet to see ANY computer that can't use it, and I lectured in computer use and the Internet in two different universities in two different countries for over 20 years - so trust Me, I've seen them all) apparently MSN will now "talk" to Yahoo messenger. You may attempt to add Me at yahoo messenger in the same way in your MSN client, but know that if it does not work, you will be required to use yahoo messenger as well.

6. If you do not have a webcam, and/or the ability to hear sounds and speak through some kind of microphone to Me, you will be required to purchase them and install them. As stated above, that is how I do the majority of My training, online through the use of a webcam and a voice device. I recommend the use of a headset mic (headphones with a small microphone that sits alongside your mouth) so that I can "talk" to you over the internet as well as "see" you over the internet. If you don't like using these devices and thus will not obtain and use them, then find someone else to provide your training. This is the ONLY way I will provide training for you.

7. Therefore, IF you are serious, and IF you wish Me to proceed, you will obtain anything I have mentioned above, install it, add Me to your list of contacts, and then inform Me you have done so.

8. I will personally tailor your training to your particular needs. If you are a single individual you will do as you are told by Me and you will comply with any "exercises" I give you to complete. If you are a couple, you will both comply with what I tell you to do. Initially I would prefer that you are both trained individually online, though this may change as your training proceeds to training sessions involving both of you online at the same time.

9. You will communicate in some way (email/message on yahoo messenger) with Me every single day until your training is complete. Your message need not be long, but should inform Me that you are well and when W/we will next continue with your training.

10. I am not here as someone to "get you off". I am here to train you to be a competent slut (female or male) and I will achieve that if you follow My directives. If you have a compliant partner, they are to also be informed of My training with you, and I will wish to speak to them as well to ensure that you

a) have permission for your training and/or

b) are encouraged, when I am not online with you, to fulfil your training as directed. In this way your training will become a part of your normal life and you will ultimately reap the benefits more fully.


NOTE: Those are the terms. There is NO change allowed to this timetable or content of events. I have found, over the past 26 years I have provided this service for sluts and their cuckolds, that it is necessary to be done in this manner, and is the one type of training that works to achieve the results required.

I take pride in My work, and rely on My experience in training others. Thus I do NOT take kindly to being questioned. So make up your mind now, and get back to Me within the next Three Days with your aggrement or your non-acceptance.

If you do not agree and accept fully all of the provisions stated above, you are back on your own and you will need to find someone else to fulfil your fantasy. History has shown that this is not easily accomplished in safety, comfort, and with complete satisfaction. This is what I do, and I provide the safety online that most others do not.

I await your answer within THREE days from the sending of this information to you.

Sir.Strict - THE CuckCplTrainer